Want to find your path to work life? Apply now for the KPMG Trainee Program!
Would you like to be our next Advisory, Audit or Tax & Legal Trainee?
We are now hiring trainees for the spring 2020. You can find open positions in all our service areas and various offices around Finland. The application period is from the 11th until the 29th of September. Apply now – it’s easy and won’t take much of your time – and get a flying start for your career!
What is the KPMG Trainee Program?
- The KPMG Trainee Program is aimed at 3rd-5th year and recently graduated university students with background in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Trainee positions are paid, full-time and last from 2 to 8 months, depending on the position
- 100-120 trainees are hired annually through the Program in Audit, Tax & Legal and Advisory Services
- Most of the positions are located in Helsinki but there are open positions also at other office locations in Finland
- Application period takes place twice a year, one in the beginning of the year and the other in the early fall.
What does the Trainee Program offer?
- Hands-on experience in consulting and client assignments
- Chance to meet skilled and talented people with different professional backgrounds
- Chance to work with the best professionals in Finland and develop your own expertise
- Competitive salary and benefits, like occupational health care, leisure time insurance, and lunch benefit
- Opportunity to spend time with great colleagues in many activities and clubs outside working hours
- Eventually, you may be offered an opportunity to continue your career at KPMG after the traineeship period
What is required from a Trainee?
- 3-5 years of university studies in Business, Law or STEM
- Strong teamwork skills and a willingness to learn & develop oneself
- A curious mind and a genuine interest in our business
How to apply for the KPMG Trainee Program?
How to submit an application?
- Check out open positions and fill in the application at trainee.kpmg.fi.
- Attach your cover letter, CV and a transcript of studies or a degree certificate.
- Check your email – all candidates will be invited by email to answer a video question in a few days after submitting their application.
- You can apply for several positions by one application.
How to answer the video question?
- All candidates will be invited by email to answer a video question in a few days after submitting their application
- Listen to the question on a video and record a short, approximately 1-minute long answer.
- Check after recording that your voice is clear and audible and that the video is playing normally.
- You may record your answer several times and save the final version. Other versions will not be saved automatically.
- After saving your answer, click ”Send reply and end interview” (in Finnish: Lähetä vastaukset ja päätä haastattelu)
- We recommend you to use Google Chrome as a browser when answering the video question.
How does the recruitment process continue?
- All applicants will be contacted as soon as possible after the application period has been closed, and by the end of October at the latest.
- The selected candidates applying for the positions in Helsinki will be invited to a Trainee Selection Day at the KPMG office in Töölönlahti, Helsinki.
- The selected candidates for positions at other office locations will be invited to interviews either at KPMG offices or through a video.
We look forward to your applications for the KPMG Trainee Program 2020!
If you have questions regarding the Trainee Program or the recruiting process, please contact us by email at recruitment(at)kpmg.fi.
You can also reach us by phone (p. 050 323 2206) at the following times:
September 17th at 12-15
September 18th at 12-15
September 24th at 12-15
September 27th at 12-15
Follow us in social media
Follow us in social media to spot open positions and learn more about the people & life at KPMG!
@KPMGFinland #KPMGPeople #KPMGLife