Ready to start your KPMG journey? Apply for the KPMG Trainee Program!
Our next trainee application period starts at 2.1.2024 You can find all the open positions and send an open application under "All trainee positions". We can't wait to get to know you more.
If you are still looking for opportunities after the application period has closed, you can always send us open application. You can find it under "All trainee positions".
What is the KPMG Trainee Program?
- The KPMG Trainee Program is aimed at 3rd-5th year and recently graduated university and university of applied science students with background in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Trainee positions are paid, full-time and last from 2 to 8 months, depending on the position
- 150-200 trainees are hired annually through the Program in Audit, Tax & Legal and Advisory Services
- Most of the positions are located in Helsinki but there are open positions also at other office locations in Finland
- Application period takes place twice a year, one in the beginning of the year and the other in the early fall.
What does the Trainee Program offer?
- Hands-on experience in consulting and client assignments
- Chance to meet skilled and talented people with different professional backgrounds
- Chance to work with the best professionals in Finland and develop your own expertise
- Competitive salary and benefits, like occupational health care, leisure time insurance, and lunch benefit
- Eventually, you may be offered an opportunity to continue your career at KPMG after the traineeship period
What we are looking for in a Trainee?
- 3-5 years of university studies in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Strong teamwork skills and a willingness to learn & develop oneself
- A curious mind and a genuine interest in our business
How to apply for the KPMG Trainee Program?
How to submit an application?
- Check out open positions and fill in the application at trainee.kpmg.fi.
- Attach your cover letter, CV and a transcript of studies or a degree certificate.
- You can apply for several positions by one application.
How does the recruitment process continue?
- All applicants will be contacted as soon as possible after the application period has been closed, by the end of October at the latest.
- At KPMG, we understand that getting to know you goes beyond how you present yourself during networking events and interviews. That’s why we’ve introduced KPMG Ready Assessment Game, our interactive game-based assessment application as a first step of our trainee recruitment process.
- After the assessment, we will invite the most suitable candidates to individual interviews which will be held online. For some positions there might also be a case task included.
Follow our social media channels during the application period to learn more about the trainee program and hear stories from earlier trainees about their experiences.
We look forward to your applications for the KPMG Trainee Program 2024!
Work with us
If you have questions regarding the Trainee Program or the recruiting process, please contact us by email at recruitment(at)kpmg.fi.
You can also reach out our recruiters:
+35844 4854 377
Audit & Assurance
+35850 4314 291
Tax & Legal
+35840 5163 391
+35850 5202 984
Follow us on social media
Follow us on social media to spot open positions and learn more about the people & life at KPMG!
@KPMGFinland #KPMGPeople #KPMGLife