Want to find your path to work life? Apply for the KPMG Trainee Program!
Would you like to be our next Advisory, Audit or Tax & Legal Trainee?
We will be searching our next trainees for Spring2022 in October starting on 15.10.! You will find all of the open positions from this site.
What is the KPMG Trainee Program?
- The KPMG Trainee Program is aimed at 3rd-5th year and recently graduated university students with background in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Trainee positions are paid, full-time and last from 2 to 8 months, depending on the position
- 150-200 trainees are hired annually through the Program in Audit, Tax & Legal and Advisory Services
- Most of the positions are located in Helsinki but there are open positions also at other office locations in Finland
- Application period takes place twice a year, one in the beginning of the year and the other in the early fall.
What does the Trainee Program offer?
- Hands-on experience in consulting and client assignments
- Chance to meet skilled and talented people with different professional backgrounds
- Chance to work with the best professionals in Finland and develop your own expertise
- Competitive salary and benefits, like occupational health care, leisure time insurance, and lunch benefit
- Eventually, you may be offered an opportunity to continue your career at KPMG after the traineeship period
What is required from a Trainee?
- 3-5 years of university studies in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Strong teamwork skills and a willingness to learn & develop oneself
- A curious mind and a genuine interest in our business
How to apply for the KPMG Trainee Program?
How to submit an application?
- Check out open positions and fill in the application at trainee.kpmg.fi.
- Attach your cover letter, CV and a transcript of studies or a degree certificate.
- You can apply for several positions by one application.
How does the recruitment process continue?
- All applicants will be contacted as soon as possible after the application period has been closed, by the end of February at the latest.
- The first part of our recruitment process will be a competence assignment.
- We will invite the most suitable candidates to individual interviews which will be held online. For some positions there might also be a case task to accomplish.
There will be a info session about the trainee program held on the 1st of February.
We look forward to your applications for the KPMG Trainee Program 2022!
If you have questions regarding the Trainee Program or the recruiting process, please contact us by email at recruitment(at)kpmg.fi.
You can also reach us by phone or via WhatsApp (p. 050 323 2206)
Follow us in social media
Follow us in social media to spot open positions and learn more about the people & life at KPMG!
@KPMGFinland #KPMGPeople #KPMGLife