KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. In Finland and Estonia, with over 1600 experts in 22 locations, KPMG is one of the leading providers within our industry. At KPMG we believe sharing the same values is key in career satisfaction, growth and feeling engaged. Our organizational culture is based on our values. We act with integrity, think boldly and are driven by a passion for excellence. We respect the individual and always work together for better.
#makeyourmark #thrivewithus #comeasyouare #doworkthatmatters #learnforalifetime
We are looking for a Strategy Consultant Trainee to join our Global Strategy Group!
If you have a passion for solving some of the toughest, real-life challenges faced by businesses and governments, for developing your problem-solving skills, industry, and functional expertise, and use of data & analytics tools, and building a career in management consulting?
We offer a temporary (2-4 months) full-time paid position based in our central office in Helsinki. The trainee program starts flexibly in 2023, as the trainee program has multiple start dates throughout the year.
As a Trainee you will:
- Participate in our projects as part of our expert team from day one, and work in close collaboration with experienced colleagues. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and hands-on client work across multiple industries
- Be part of a dynamic Deal advisory and strategy team that revolves around deal making, strategy and value creation
- Have an opportunity to interact with C-level clients and global experts, as you will help assist our clients (including large industrial corporations, private equity investors, and family offices) to solve critical, yet ambiguous client problems with a structured approach
- Research, collect, and analyze information from databases for conducting industry, company, and competitor analysis (e.g., financial, operational, commercial)
- Storyboard, visualize, and draft presentation materials, as well as prepare and present findings to clients
Do you have?
- Master’s degree in progress with an excellent academic record in Business, Engineering, Economics, Science, or Technology (applicants nearing the end of their Bachelor’s degrees are also encouraged to apply)
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and qualitative problem-solving skills with a drive to learn new things quickly
- Structured and proactive self-starter approach, and ability to work under time pressure on multiple assignments with a strong commitment to delivering high quality solutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, in writing and verbally, in English and Finnish (Swedish fluency is an advantage)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous work experience, strong leadership record, and achievements in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or M&A, as it’s seen as an advantage
We offer you an attractive position in an international, respected professional advisory firm, among great colleagues! You will be a part of an energetic team in a fast-paced working environment with truly interesting assignments and benefits from our leisure activity options. To make sure you get a successful start at GSG, we appoint a peer advisor for you who will support you throughout your trainee period with us. We value teamwork, transparency and sharing new ideas.
Excited? How to apply?
Now is your turn – come and thrive with us! We hope that you are as excited as we are about this Trainee-position.
When: Please send us your application as soon as possible, but no later than 25th of September 2022.
How: Please upload your CV and cover letter in English (including your preferred starting time) via our recruitment system. Please also attach your latest transcript of records and certificates of completed academic degrees (high school diploma, Bachelor and Master’s studies).
For further information regarding this Trainee position, recruitment process or KPMG as an employer, please contact our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org or Advisory’s Talent Acquisition Advisor Johanna Hussi email@example.com / +358 44 485 4377.