KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. In Finland and Estonia, with over 1600 experts in 22 locations, KPMG is one of the leading providers within our industry. At KPMG we believe sharing the same values is key in career satisfaction, growth and feeling engaged. Our organizational culture is based on our values. We act with integrity, think boldly and are driven by a passion for excellence. We respect the individual and always work together for better.
#makeyourmark #thrivewithus #comeasyouare #doworkthatmatters #learnforalifetime
Would you like to join our team and succeed with us? We are now looking for a Project Management Office (PMO) Trainee to join our Team of Global Compliance Management Services tax professionals!
This is a temporary (6 month) full-time paid position based in our superb office in Helsinki. The starting date is in January 2023.
As a PMO Trainee you:
- Support our team at Tax & Legal business unit with maintaining a consistent delivery process enabled by the latest technology
- Monitor client related communication and schedule meetings (sending invitations, room bookings)
- Follow up and update project management related files
- Drafting contracting related documents
- Help improve and develop coordination process
Our PMO team supports our clients with compliance deliverable monitoring making sure processes are in place to support our clients’ compliance needs. We operate on a global level following up with local KPMG offices to develop new processes and ensure our client satisfaction.
- On the verge of graduating, with a bachelor's or master's degree in Business or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish
- Open-minded, creative, and proactive towards work
- Your previous working experience in project management, finance administration and/or customer service is beneficial, but the most important thing is your drive to learn new things!
We offer you an attractive position in an international, respected professional advisory firm, among great colleagues! You will be a part of an energetic team in a fast-paced working environment with interesting assignments and benefit from our leisure activity options. To make sure you get a successful start at KPMG, we will appoint a KPMG Buddy for you who will support you throughout your trainee period with us. We value teamwork, transparency and sharing innovative ideas.
Excited? How to apply?
Now is your turn – come and thrive with us! We hope that you are as excited as we are about this trainee-position.
When: Please send us your application as soon as possible, but no later than 25th of September 2022
How: Please upload your CV/resume and motivational letter in English via our recruitment system. In addition to your CV and motivational letter, please attach your latest transcript of records / diploma.
For further information regarding this trainee position, recruitment process or KPMG as an employer, please contact our Tax & Legal Talent Acquisition Advisor Emmi Manner email@example.com / +358 40 5163391.